| 0 comments ]

Srilanks's Celebrating Their Ramarkable Victory Over Pakistan In The First Test Match in Galle,4th Day,7 july 2009

Pakistan is just one of those teams who have this habit of doing something unexpected. Some thing like this happened yesterday when I turn on the T.V to see Pakistan great test match victory over Srilanka but I was shocked to see that there was no match,1st I thought might be match has ended in Pakistan’ favor but after when the match summary started I was like; are you kidding me? Pakistan has lose the match by 50 runs.This is the biggest mess which Pakistan made to prove themselves as a great test nation also.Sulman Butt,Yousuf,Misbah,Malik and Kamran all fails to get just 97 runs with 2 days left in the test. Srilanka comes back in the game unbelievably and got the victory.I think Pakistan has to really think again about there batting other wise this series could be in danger big time.

0 comments

Post a Comment